Share your concerns about Iowa’s Medicaid privatization
If you are concerned about Governor Branstad’s reckless privatization of Iowa Medicaid, make your voice heard. There is more info in this post: Center for information on Medicaid Privatization.
- Senate Democrats are holding listening posts to hear what you have to say about Medicaid privatization. Here are the listening posts that have been scheduled so far:
- Mason City with Senator Ragan: Friday, October 9, 10 to 11:30 a.m., North Iowa Area Community College – Conference Center (500 College Drive).
- Independence with Senator Schoenjahn and President Jochum: Friday, October 9, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Falcon Civic Center – Meeting Room (1305 5th Avenue NE.).
- Mount Pleasant with Senators Taylor and Bolkcom: Wednesday, October 14, 3 to 4:30 p.m., Iowa Wesleyan College – Howe Student Activity Center (601 N. Main Street).
- Marshalltown with Senator Sodders and President Jochum: Wednesday, October 14, 6 to 7:30 p.m., Marshalltown Community College – Conference Center (3700 S Center Street).
- Marion with Senator Mathis: Monday. October 19, 4:15 to 6 p.m., Marion Public Library (1095 Sixth Avenue).
- Burlington with Senators Courtney and Bolkcom: Tuesday, October 27, 3 to 4:30 p.m., Burlington Public Library – Meeting Room A (210 Court Street).
- Muscatine with Senators Brase and Bolkcom: Wednesday, October 28, 3 to 4:30 p.m., Muscatine Community College – Larson Hall room 75 (152 Colorado Street).
- Council Bluffs with Senate Majority Leader Gronstal: Friday, November 13, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs – Classrooms A & B (800 Mercy Drive).
- Contact the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services:
- Write to – Andrew Slavitt, Acting Administrator. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 7500 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21244. Or e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other key federal officials making decisions about Iowa’s Medicaid privatization:
- Victoria Wachino, Deputy Administrator and Director, Medicaid and Chip Services – email@example.com
- Eliot Fishman, Director, State Demonstrations – firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Golden, Director, Division of Managed Care Plans – email@example.com
- Alissa Deboy, Acting Director, Disabled and Elderly Health Programs Group – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Dombrowski, Division of Managed Care Plans – email@example.com
- Jennifer Snow, HHS Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephene Moore, Director, HHS Region VII – email@example.com
<< Previous Post     Next Post >>