Legislative Democrats are holding six listening sessions to begin our 2017 outreach. We’ll be stopping Jan. 3-6 in Mason City, Waterloo, Davenport, DeWitt, Ottumwa and Anamosa. Throughout the year, we hope to meet with Iowans across our state.
We want to hear local concerns and share a positive vision for good jobs with good benefits, good schools, better health, and real public safety.
- Mason City, Tuesday, January 3, from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m., at the Mason City Public Library, 225 2nd Street SE.
- Waterloo, Tuesday, January 3, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., at the Waterloo Public Library, 415 Commercial Street.
- Davenport, Thursday, January 5, from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m., at the Village Inn, 1919 N. Harrison Street.
- DeWitt, Thursday, January 5, from 11:00 a.m. to noon, at the Frances Banta Waggoner Library, 505 10th Street.
- Ottumwa, Thursday, January 5, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the Hotel Ottumwa’s Iowa Room, 107 2nd Street E.
- Anamosa, Friday, January 6, from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m., at Grounds & Goodies, 112 E. Main Street.
Complete details are available for each event at www.senate.iowa.gov/democrats/events.